Remove airborne viruses and bacteria in the air. May help with respiratory issues and congestion.
Run in diffuser for 30 mins, allow to rest for 30 mins and open windows to allow air flow for a few minutes.
*As a precaution, please do not use around pets.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Eugenia caryophllata (clove bud), Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), Citrus limonum (lemon), Origanum vulgare (oregano), Pinus sylvestris (pine), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree), Thymus vulgaris (thyme)
Pregnant/Nursing: not recommended
Children: not for children under 6
*Please don't use around pets.
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
- store essential oils a cool, dark place (in dark glass bottles)
- do not place near heat or open flame
- keep lids tightly closed
- DO NOT put undiluted essential oils on your skin directly. Dilute in a carrier oil
- some essential oils can burn the skin if exposed to sunlight or tanning beds
- DO NOT ingest essential oils unless under the supervision of a doctor
- some essential oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding
- if using essential oils with children or animals. please use caution. Some oils are safe, but many are not
- keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets
- call poison control centre if ingested
- essential oils are flammable substances
- keep essential oils away from the eyes
- essential oils are not a replacement for traditional medicine
*Prices are subject to change.