- Using essential oils in aromatic diffusers presents a very low level of risk. Exposure longer than one hour does not improve results and could potentially over-stimulate and cause headache, nausea, vertigo and lethargy. (if used at a high dosage).
- DO NOT put undiluted essential oils on your skin directly. They must be diluted with a carrier oil.
- Some essential oils can burn the skin if in direct contact with sunlight or tanning beds.
- DO NOT ingest essential oils unless under the supervision of a doctor .
- Essential Oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding and if using essential oils with children. Some oils are safe, but many are not.
- Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
- Essential oils are highly flammable substances.
- Keep essential oils away from the eyes.
All information provided within this site is for reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute the advice of a physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Our Essential Oil products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.