MUSCLE & JOINT
massage & body oil
Soothe aching muscles, joints and arthritis pain. Reduce inflammation. Massage gently into affected areas. A warm blend of clary sage, clove bud, eucalyptus, lavender, juniper berry, peppermint, rosemary, sweet marjoram. Rich and nourishing with vitamin A and E. Promotes a glowing complexion and skin tone.
Good glide and coverage. Will not leave a greasy feeling or stain sheets.
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free
Available in a 30ml amber glass dropper bottle.
Essential Oils: Salvia sclarea (clary sage), Syzygium aromaticum (clove bud), Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus), Lavandula officinale (lavender), Juniperus communis (juniper berry), Mentha piperita (peppermint), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), Origanum majorana (sweet marjoram)
Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil - Spain)
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil - Argentina)
DOES NOT CONTAIN: sulphates, SLS, parabens, fillers, synthetics, perfumes, artificial or 'natural' fragrances, artificial colours or animal ingredients.
Children: not for children under 6
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
Please be cautious and keep away from eyes. We suggest testing a small patch of skin first to see if there is any irritation
- store essential oils a cool, dark place (in dark glass bottles)
- do not place near heat or open flame
- keep lids tightly closed
- DO NOT put undiluted essential oils on your skin directly. Dilute in a carrier oil
- some essential oils can burn the skin if exposed to sunlight or tanning beds
- DO NOT ingest essential oils unless under the supervision of a doctor
- some essential oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding
- if using essential oils with children or animals. please use caution. Some oils are safe, but many are not
- keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets
- call poison control centre if ingested
- essential oils are flammable substances
- keep essential oils away from the eyes
- essential oils are not a replacement for traditional medicine
*Prices are subject to change.