massage & body oil
Relax, release inhibitions. Stimulate love and passion. Healing properties for dry skin and sore muscles and joints. A warm blend of cardamom, coriander, juniper berry, sweet orange, patchouli and ylang ylang. Rich and nourishing with vitamin A and E. Promotes a glowing complexion and skin tone.
Good glide and coverage. Will not leave a greasy feeling or stain sheets.
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free
Available in a 30ml amber glass dropper bottle.
Essential Oils: Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom), Coriandrum sativum (coriander), Juniperus communis (juniper berry), Citrus sinensis (sweet orange), Pogostemon cablin (patchouli), cananga odorata (ylang ylang)
Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil - Spain)
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil - Argentina)
DOES NOT CONTAIN: sulphates, SLS, parabens, fillers, synthetics, perfumes, artificial or 'natural' fragrances, artificial colours or animal ingredients.
Children: not for children under 6
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
Please be cautious and keep away from eyes. We suggest testing a small patch of skin first to see if there is any irritation
- store essential oils a cool, dark place (in dark glass bottles)
- do not place near heat or open flame
- keep lids tightly closed
- DO NOT put undiluted essential oils on your skin directly. Dilute in a carrier oil
- some essential oils can burn the skin if exposed to sunlight or tanning beds
- DO NOT ingest essential oils unless under the supervision of a doctor
- some essential oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding
- if using essential oils with children or animals. please use caution. Some oils are safe, but many are not
- keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets
- call poison control centre if ingested
- essential oils are flammable substances
- keep essential oils away from the eyes
- essential oils are not a replacement for traditional medicine
*Prices are subject to change.