COLD & FLU
A blend of Himalayan salt, dead sea salts and Epsom salts. Rich in over 80 minerals; which include calcium, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium and zinc. Mixed with kaolin clay and infused with apricot oil, black pepper, cedarwood, clove bud, cypress, eucalyptus, lemongrass, ravensara and dried lavender buds and calendula flowers.
BENEFITS OF SALT SOAKS
- purify and rejuvenate your skin and body
- anti-aging properties – reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- reduce stiffness and inflammation (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis)
- increase blood circulation
- detoxify from daily toxins
- help with acne, psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema
- benefit the endocrine system (relaxing, restore balance)
- promotes a restful sleep (take bath before bedtime)
- help with water retention, cellulite and bloating
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free
no mineral oil, no palm oil, no parabens, no sls, no synthetic fragrance
- pour entire test tube of salts into bath just prior to getting in
- enjoy and relax in bath for 15-30 minutes. Drink water or herbal tea after bathing, rest for at least 20-30 minutes a
- you may become slightly light headed, so use caution when getting out of the tub
- oils may make tub slippery
- please ensure you drink LOTS of water before, during and after your soak
- you want to flush out all those toxins and keep hydrated
- important to read the safety and caution information regarding mineral bathing
Sodium chloride (Himalayan salt), Magnesium sulphate (Epsom salt), dead sea salt, Kaolinite (kaolin clay), Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), Piper nigrum (black pepper), Cedrus deodora (cedarwood), eugenia caryophllata (clove bud), Cupressus sempervirens (cypress), Eucalyptus radiata (eucalyptus), Cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass), Ravensara aromatic (ravensara), dried calendula flowers.
Pregnant/Nursing: do not use
Children: not for children under 6
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
Do not ingest. keep away from eyes, ears and face. do not use on broken skin. keep away from children and pets. if pregnant or under medical care, check with doctor prior to use.
Heart patients must follow the advice of their physician before taking baths in which magnesium is used.
If you have diabetes, low or high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney or liver disease, adrenal exhaustion, recent illness, pregnancy, nervous system deficiencies and severe fatigue please seek the advice of a doctor prior to salt water bathing.
- keep out of reach of children and pets
- do not ingest. For external use only
- these salts are not for consumption
*Prices are subject to change.