Lavender (French) essential oil has a fresh, sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma. Known for its calming, relaxing and skin-soothing properties.
botanical name: Lavender angustifolia
plant family: Lamiaceae
extraction method: steam distilled
part of plant: flower
allergens listing: Geraniol 1.1%, Limonene 1%, Linalool 45%
Pregnant/Nursing: ok to use
Children: ok to use
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
- store essential oils a cool, dark place (in dark glass bottles)
- do not place near heat or open flame
- keep lids tightly closed
- DO NOT put undiluted essential oils on your skin directly. Dilute in a carrier oil
- some essential oils can burn the skin if exposed to sunlight or tanning beds
- DO NOT ingest essential oils unless under the supervision of a doctor
- some essential oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding
- if using essential oils with children or animals. please use caution. Some oils are safe, but many are not
- keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets
- call poison control centre if ingested
- essential oils are flammable substances
- keep essential oils away from the eyes
- essential oils are not a replacement for traditional medicine
*Prices are subject to change.