transdermal mist with lavender water
After a long day, mist with our transdermal, pure magnesium chloride, rich sea mineral and glacier rain water mixed with gentle lavender water to help soothe and relax the body and mind.
100mg elemental magnesium per 1ml / 8 sprays.
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free
no mineral oil, no palm oil, no parabens, no sls, no synthetic fragrance
Available in a 250ml white frosted glass bottle with mister.
- Apply 5-10 mists on the skin (not face) and bottoms of feet. Massage well until completely absorbed
- For best results, let air dry. It is not required to rinse but recommend if the natural salt that remains after the oil is absorbed is uncomfortable
- It is normal to feel a slight tingling sensation after application and generally will subside after continued use
- You may dilute further with water of equals parts if you have sensitive skin
- FOR ADULTS USE
Magnesium Chloride, PurifiedRain/GlacierWater, Lavender floral water, Natural Trace Minerals
Pregnant/Nursing: use with caution - consult your Dr.
Children: not for use in children
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes, face and sensitive areas. For external use only. If skin irritation or redness occurs, discontinue use. Consult physician if taking medications (especially diuretics), or have a medical condition (especially a kidney, heart, or respiratory condition).
If pregnant or under medical care, check with doctor prior to use.
Heart patients must follow the advice of their physician before using product which contain magnesium.
If you have diabetes, low or high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney or liver disease, adrenal exhaustion, recent illness, pregnancy, nervous system deficiencies and severe fatigue please seek the advice of a doctor before using.
- keep out of reach of children and pets
- do not ingest. For external use only
- not for consumption
This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the FDA or CFIA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change.