Helps with respiratory ailments, cough and congestion.
Rub on chest, neck, upper back and bottoms of feet for soothing relief and comfort (wear cotton socks after applying to feet).
100% natural, cruelty free (contains ethically sourced beeswax)
Available in 2oz tin. (recycle or reuse)
Butyrospermum Parkii (organic shea butter), Cocos nucifera (organic coconut oil), Cera Alba (beeswax), Piper Nigrum (black pepper), Eucalyptus Globulus (eucalyptus), Eucalyptus Radiate (eucalyptus), Lavandula Officinale (lavender), Citrus Limonum (lemon), Mentha Piperita (peppermint) Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary), Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree)
Pregnant/Nursing: ok to use
Children: not for children under 6
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
*Please be cautious and keep away from eyes. We suggest testing a small patch of skin first to see if there is any irritation.
- store tin a cool, dark place
- do not place near heat or open flame
- keep lid tightly closed
recycle - please recycle tin
- DO NOT ingest essential oils unless under the supervision of a doctor
- essential oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding and if using essential oils with children. Some oils are safe, but many are not
- keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets
- essential oils are highly flammable substances
- keep essential oils away from the eyes
- essential oils are not a replacement for traditional medicine
*Prices are subject to change.