A warm, fresh, spicy, camphoraceous aroma. Antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties help to support the immune system, fight infection, and promote healthy skin.
botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
plant family: Myrtaceae
extraction method: steam distilled
part of plant: leaves/branches
allergens listing: Terpenes (50 – 60 per cent), Limonene 4%, cineol
*Please don't use around pets.
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
- store essential oils a cool, dark place (in dark glass bottles)
- do not place near heat or open flame
- keep lids tightly closed
- DO NOT put undiluted essential oils on your skin directly. Dilute in a carrier oil
- some essential oils can burn the skin if exposed to sunlight or tanning beds
- DO NOT ingest essential oils unless under the supervision of a doctor
- some essential oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding
- if using essential oils with children or animals. please use caution. Some oils are safe, but many are not
- keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets
- call poison control centre if ingested
- essential oils are flammable substances
- keep essential oils away from the eyes
- essential oils are not a replacement for traditional medicine
*Prices are subject to change.