Affects both the mind and emotions. Helps with depression, anxiety, nervous tension, & stress. Calms insecurities. Promotes cheerfulness, courage, optimism, soothes fearfulness.
essential oils: bergamot, lavender, orange, rose geranium, vanilla, ylang ylang III
Little Fox roll-ons have been safely diluted with grape seed oil for dermal application.
Roll-ons are an effective and safe way to absorb essential oils. Following is a list of suggested areas to 'roll-on'.
- pressure points (wrists, inside forearm, top of feet)
- back of neck, base of throat and temples
- soles and top of feet/ankles
- crown of your head
- upper back
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free
Available in a 10ml amber bottle with stainless steel roller.
Vitus vinifera, (grapeseed oil), Citrus bergamia (bergamot), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), Citrus sinensis (orange), Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium), Vanilla planifolia (vanilla), Cananga odorata (ylang ylang)
Pregnant/Nursing: ok to use
Children: not for children under 6
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
*Please be cautious and keep away from eyes. We suggest testing a small patch of skin first to see if there is any irritation.
- store essential oils a cool, dark place (in dark glass bottles)
- do not place near heat or open flame
- keep lids tightly closed
- DO NOT put undiluted essential oils on your skin directly. Dilute in a carrier oil
- some essential oils can burn the skin if exposed to sunlight or tanning beds
- DO NOT ingest essential oils unless under the supervision of a doctor
- some essential oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding
- if using essential oils with children or animals. please use caution. Some oils are safe, but many are not
- keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets
- call poison control centre if ingested
- essential oils are flammable substances
- keep essential oils away from the eyes
- essential oils are not a replacement for traditional medicine
*Prices are subject to change.