Bergamot has a citrus aroma that is both fruity and sweet, with a warm, spicy, floral quality. Helps treat stress, depression, nervous anxiety. Has antiseptic properties.
botanical name: Citrus bergamia
plant family: Rutaceae
extraction method: cold pressed
part of plant: fruit peel
allergens listing: Citral, Limonene, Linalool
Phototoxic: Yes (avoid UV rays at least 12hrs after dermal application)
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
- store essential oils a cool, dark place (in dark glass bottles)
- do not place near heat or open flame
- keep lids tightly closed
- DO NOT put undiluted essential oils on your skin directly. Dilute in a carrier oil
- some essential oils can burn the skin if exposed to sunlight or tanning beds
- DO NOT ingest essential oils unless under the supervision of a doctor
- some essential oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding
- if using essential oils with children or animals. please use caution. Some oils are safe, but many are not
- keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets
- call poison control centre if ingested
- essential oils are flammable substances
- keep essential oils away from the eyes
- essential oils are not a replacement for traditional medicine
*Prices are subject to change.