Slightly camphoraeceous, sweet and fruity aroma. Clear the mind and combat fatigue. Beneficial for respiratory and viral infections. Antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial.
botanical name: Eucalyptus radiata
plant family: Myrtaceae
extraction method: steam distilled
part of plant: wood and leaves
allergens listing: Limonene 1%, Linalool 0.3%
Pregnant/Nursing: use caution
Children: ok if over 6 yrs of age
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
- store essential oils a cool, dark place (in dark glass bottles)
- do not place near heat or open flame
- keep lids tightly closed
- DO NOT put undiluted essential oils on your skin directly. Dilute in a carrier oil
- some essential oils can burn the skin if exposed to sunlight or tanning beds
- DO NOT ingest essential oils unless under the supervision of a doctor
- some essential oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding
- if using essential oils with children or animals. please use caution. Some oils are safe, but many are not
- keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets
- call poison control centre if ingested
- essential oils are flammable substances
- keep essential oils away from the eyes
- essential oils are not a replacement for traditional medicine
*Prices are subject to change.