Adjust to the changing of the season and transitioning to new routines. Restore motivation and balance. May help with nausea, unsettled stomach, respiratory issues and headaches.
Pimpinella anisum (aniseed), Piper nigrum (black pepper), Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom), Eugenia caryophllata (clove bud), Zingiber officinale (ginger),Citrus sinensis (sweet orange), Vanilla planifolia (vanilla)
Pregnant/Nursing: use with caution
Children: not for children under 6
*other contraindications may apply. If on medication or under a doctors supervision, please consult your physician prior to use.
- store essential oils a cool, dark place (in dark glass bottles)
- do not place near heat or open flame
- keep lids tightly closed
- recycle - please recycle your essential oil bottle
- DO NOT put undiluted essential oils on your skin directly. They must be diluted with a carrier oil
- some essential oils can burn the skin if in direct contact with sunlight or tanning beds
- DO NOT ingest essential oils unless under the supervision of a doctor
- essential oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding and if using essential oils with children or animals. Some oils are safe, but many are not
- keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets
- essential oils are highly flammable substances
- keep essential oils away from the eyes
- essential oils are not a replacement for traditional medicine
*Prices are subject to change.