Your own, personal, reusable inhaler! add your own essential oils to the cotton wick and replace wick as needed. Allows you to intrerchange oils with new wicks. A few drops will last 3-5 days. 15 drops will last 2-3 weeks. You decide!
Fitting easily in a pocket or purse, they are ideal for work place environments that do not allow scents as they will not emit any aroma around you. If you are in a profession where unpleasant odours may be present, especially which may contain airborne viruses and bacteria, the aromatic inhaler is a perfect solution.
Includes: steel gray, aluminum alloy inhaler & five blank cotton wicks
1. Unscrew cap at base of inhaler.
2. Hold a dry cotton wick with tweezers in an upright position. Drop essential oils on the top of wick (5-8 drops=1 week, 10-15 drops=3 weeks)
3. Place wick inside inhaler and screw bottom cap back into place tightly.
4. Unscrew top cap and inhale 2-3 deep breathes with inhaler UNDER each nostril. Do not insert directly into nose.
Use caution with essential oils. Especially with children, pets, if pregnant, breastfeeding or on medications.
- do not place inhaler directly into nostril
- keep out of reach of children and pets
- for external use only
*Prices are subject to change.